Greetings,
I have an application that calls a movieclip from the library. This movie
clip belongs to a class that creates a shared object and stores position,
rotation, scale values. When the client attaches the movieclip, I would like
all the connected clients to attach as well and start sharing the object.

When another client attaches the same movie, the shared object works fine.

I have looked at using client.call() and NetConnection.call() methods, but I
cannot seem to call the function on the server. In the doentation, it
states that the server can call functions to all clients connected. I am
leaning in this general direction:

- Client 1 clicks button to attach shared object
-- Shared object attaches to stage
-- Client remote function calls NetConnection function
- NetConnection function tells all clients to attach same movie clip
- Clients start using shared object

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Shack