I have a sql server hosted on asphostportal.com that I simply am unable to connect to using Visual Web Developer 2010 Express or Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.

Cannot connect to RBSAssetTracker.db.2574383.bestcloudhostingasp.net .

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 67)

Am I missing something? This seems like it should be relatively simple to accomplish this.