I have a client that I have designed a website for and administered their
Contribute connection to allow for site updates. The editing through Contribute
has gone smoothly until recently, my client receives the following error that
appears in a red window saying, "unable to connect to the server or the server
is not accepting connections. contact administrator."

I have removed the connection, and created a new connection for my user, and I
have instructed them to uninstall their Contribute and reinstall it. They have
done so, but the problem persists. The result is that pages are becoming
corrupted after the error window appears - some of the content is striped out
of the page.

The Contribute version that my client is using is currently ver. 4, previously
they were using ver. 3.1

Please help.
many thanks,
Dave