Hi all,

Im creating a simple FLASH, shooting game, and trying to implement some
actionscript which constrains where the user can move the mouse.

As an example. Imagine a blank stage, with medium sized rectangle in the
middle. I want the user to be able to position/move their mouse anywhere
around the rectangle, but being unable to position the mouse within the
rectangle.

Basically, i want to contrain the bounds of the mouse OUTSIDE the rectangle.
(constraining the mouse within the rectangle is easy)

If someone could post the code, or point me to an online example i would be
most grateful

Cheers
Paul