Hi All,

Is there a way to make the Mozilla browser behave the same way as IE
when using in the design mode?

For IE:
style="overflow:auto; border: 1px #0000ff solid;" '>
&nbsp;
Inner Div content

For Mozilal I tried :
<iframe id="left_div" contenteditable="true" frameborder="no"
style="overflow:auto; border: 1px #0000ff solid;"
onload='doent.getElementById("left_div").conten tWindow.doent.designMode="on";'>

&nbsp;
Inner Div content
</iframe>

But the behaviour is not the same, as when I use the Iframe in the
Mozilla it uses a scroll bar when the IFrame cannot accommodate the
entire text while the IE version just streaches the dive height to
accommodate the contents.

Is there a way to make the Iframe also streach as in IE, so I could
achive similar hehanor as Googles page creator.

Thanks,
Dharshana