Hi,

I am having this problem where when users make edits to a page based on the
template (the template is created by DWMX 2004 v7.0.1), the template reference
is getting changed from site relative to folder relative i.e.

The following code is the original code before any edits are made by Contribute

codeOutsideHTMLIsLocked="false" -->

To the following

codeOutsideHTMLIsLocked="false" -->

Since Dreamweaver templates always reside at the root level, I don't
understand why Contribute v3.10 is changing the reference from site specific to
folder specific. Contribute can always get to this template the way Dreamweave
is getting using the site specific links i.e. using forward slash (/).

Does anyone knows how I can fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Amit Chugh