Hello, is anyone out there actually using WEBDAV to connect to any site at all
-- I was considering it for a while but there is very little doentation. I
have IIS server with FP extensions and I thought it would be more secure to
close up the ftp access.

My understanding is the WEBDAV connects via port :80 same as a normal web page
and also same as FP extensions. So I am hoping I could figure out a way to have
Contribute users and FrontPage Extension users both connect to the same web
site by the same protocol (http).

Better yet, why can't Contribute/Dreamweaver figure out how to connect via
FrontPage Extensions? In my ideal world, I would be able to do this and also
retain the clean Dreamweaver templates we have invested so much time in
developing.