Hello all,

I Have been using Contribute 3 with Bizhosting for a year or more now on my
eCommerce web site using the Pay Pal buttons for shopping cart, I at one time
had 500 listings and you can only begin to imagine the time involved adding 3
buttons for ( Click Here To Buy ) ( Add To Cart ) ( View Cart ) on each and
every listing which comes to a total of 1,500 buttons, my listings are now
around 300, many items discontinued and fear the thought of bringing back up
to 500 due to the hassle of adding the Pay Pal buttons which brings me to my
question, can I possibly use a PHP, Zen or some kind of other shopping cart
with Contribute 3, it sure would save me a lot of time and frustration.

I will appreciate any suggestions and help.

Thank you

GottaNickel