When in the Dreamweaver like edit mod after clicking the edit button I go to
enter some text and the focus of the page goes straight to the top whenever
something is typed.. I scroll back down and the text has been entered.. so I
type something again and it jumps back to the top again. We've been unable to
work out how to stop this.. and its becoming very frustrating, especially as it
doesn't happen on my work copy..

I'm using Adobe Contribute CS3 on my work system.. but the clinet is running
Adobe Contribute 4.

Has anyone else had the same thing happen to them, or does anyone have an idea
for why this is happening?