I am having a problem. I have a site that was being edited in Contribute 3
with no trouble. When we upgraded to contribute 4 the site's layout gets
jumbled when you are in edit mode. Graphics appear on top of each other and
there are large spaces between table cells. I have looked for unbalanced tags,
but haven't found anything...I've run code validation in Dreamweaver MX 2004
(the template was developed in the latest version of DW/Fireworks) and no
problems are found. The site looks fine in Internet Explorer 6 and Firefox,
and looks fine in contribute, until you try to edit it. I have removed the
main style sheet, but it doesn't have any effect...so in short, I have no idea
what might be causing this problem. Any advice or help would be appreciated!