After installing Contribute 4 I was no longer able to use the program on my
laptop (with Contribute 3 I never experienced any problems). So after sitting
for an hour with the helpdesk on the phone I decided to use my PC instead of
the laptop. That worked better ... until I wanted to add a video to a website.
Contribute 4 crashed and whatever I tried it crashed again. Strange because I
had done this before with Contribute 3 and the video format was the same. Again
I called with the helpdesk for an hour. Nothing helped. I took me too much time
and I decided to downgrade to Contribute 3. Now all problems are over. So I
think Contribute 4 is a waste of time and money.