I'm in the process of building some web page templates trhat will be used
within Contribute by copy writers. I have a <cfif><cfelse> based function that
allows for someone to get a print friendly version of any page at the click of
a button, this just shows the main content and gets rid of everything in the
<cfelse> part of the code like navigation etc. I have a problem with this when
trying to edit the pages through Contribute, when browsing them all is fine
since it goes through the web server but when editing it goes localy/lan and
stops at the first <cfelse> and does not show the content that should be
accessible to edit by contributors to the site. Is there a way to make this
work properly within Contribute and if so how to do such a thing?

Thanks