I'm using Contribute CS3 and access my website via Plesk 7.5.4.

When I add a new page created using Contribute CS3, everything is OK until I
go to my server and use Plesk to add some code, e.g., a Google search box, or
similar edit.

After saving page in Plesk, some of the characters created via Contribute are
corrupted throughout my doent.. Here is one example:

BIBL ??? NE Quarterly March 1988 ??? Another Look at the Causes of King
Phillip???s War, Philip Ranlet.

Is this an encoding problem? Page properties in Contribute are set to "Western
European." The encoding setting in Plesk is ISO-8859-1?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Errol

[url]https://www.erroluys.com[/url]