I am trying to install contribute publishing server on my 2008 64-bit
server
and the install craps out each time. I had been told when I
purchased it that all adobe products would accommodate this server environment
and this does not seem to be the case. I am finding very little online about
CPS and I am wondering if this product is Adobe's ugly step child no one talks
about. I was hoping an update would be released with CS4 but that seems a no
go. Can someone from please help me.

If this environment is not possible is there a way to install it on a 32-bit
2003 server and point the file path over to the 2008 server.