I am using Contribute CS3, version 4.1, and my pages crash every time a send a
draft for review, because Contribute is rewriting a relative URL in a
server-side include.

The server-side include (before I send for review) reads:

<!--#include file="../foo/bar.fileextention"-->

After I edit other portions of the page and send the draft for review, it
reads:

<!--#include file="http: //www.servername.com/foo/bar.fileextension"-->

Which results in the draft being unreadable.

Is there any way to tell Contribute not to monkey with this URL? I have
hunted, read the forums, checked the knowledge base, and coming up empy.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!! I really appreciate it!

-Nicholas