We are using Contribute 4 via FTP connection. Suddenly, I have one user today
that is getting the following error when trying to connect to things she should
have access to.

The error: "Contribute could not read the shared settings file for this
Website because the file has been corrupted. To re-create the shared settings
file, an administrator must administrate the website again."

As a sidenote, this user had recently been sent approximately 41 files for
review, I have no idea if there is a connection or not. This feature has
worked fine for them before.

Anyone see this problem before? I did check and I have other users that can
access and edit the Website just fine. It seems specific to this one user.

Thanks - Lainie