Since installing Adobe Web Suite, I've encountered several problems. First, my
virus software detected a Trojan in one ot the Illustrator files which every on
claims is a incorrect detection. Second, Outlook and Excel gave a message the
Contribute was not compatible and disabled it. Third, cut and paste within
Office products takes 10-15 seconds since this install. And last, everytime I
shut down windows, I get a message "End Program f14". Also each time I do shut
down, the "f14" changes to another hexadecimal number.

Does anyone have any ideas?