:confused;
A few months ago the company I work for bought Contribute CS3 to edit our
website. The homepage of our website contains a Flash Player file. When I edit
and publish this homepage Contribute will not publish the Flash Player file
this section just shows up blank stating movie not loaded when I bring up our
website. The same thing happens even when I do a 'send for review' before I
actually publish the page. I have administrator rights through Contribute to
edit this website therefore I am confused as to why Contribute will not publish
this Flash Player file. I have also tired to reinsert the Flash file while
editing in Contribute and still the file will not publish. Would anyone know
why this would happen? Thanks!