I appreciate the help beforehand. Sometimes during the middle of programs
(particularly Contribute CS4); it sometimes freezes and close with an error
message of "windows is checking for a solution" and that message often comes
when I even close the program. This has been mainly happening on my Adobe
Contribute when I use it to edit my site, here is a screenshot:
[url]http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/63f2156f2a88d045a4ce5ea072735f384g.jpg[/url]

Other times it can happen (if i'm fortunate enough) when I close the program.
This sometimes happens in IE too so you can see what I mean: Here is a
screenshot of sometimes this type of error after I close a program like IE:
[url]http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/af69ad89ebc69f120ce1d75a6c102f6f4g.jpg[/url]

Any suggestions would be deeply appreciate it. Thanks once again!