I'm successfully publishing new pages in my default website folder ie where all
my main website pages are kept.

I want to publish a new page to a new folder I've created. When I try this the
page does publish. When I open the page the content comes up OK, but the
banner, 2 sets of nav and sign up box have all disappeared. 'An error occurred
while processing this directive' is written 4 times near the top of the page.
It seems the 'template' elements have somehow got lost...

I've checked the properties of the new folder - set at 7 - so as owner I can
read, write and execute.

I'm using Contribute 3.

Any ideas what to try next?

Thanks, May