What the h$$$? You posted this almost a year ago and no one has responded.
You would think in an enterprise environment, there would be many more
complaints regarding the issue with roaming profiles/local profile. If they
are gearing this product towards institutions or large companies, you would
think that they would know better than to store the user info in the local
profile- unless of course I am missing something here!

I agree, they need to tell us if we can tweek the code-hopefully an XML file-
so we can store the user info in the appropriate default folders.

I hope someone has a work around for this and soon or I am going to be a
bumbling idiot for recommending this product to my supervisor!

xyz-