Hi,

Our client is using Contribute 4 to update an asp.net site. He's been using
it without any issues for months, but now he's getting an error when
publishing. Contribute attempts to publish, but then gets a "cannot connect to
server" error. This then generates an IO exception where IIS appears to be
hung. Contribute saves a draft in his draft folder, and when he deletes the
draft or closes Contribute, he's left with a blank page (on the live site!),
and the IO exception has gone away. I can use my version of Contribute without
any problems.

Any suggestions? I had him disable his virus scanner and reinstall
Contribute, but so far nothing has worked.