I am having a very strange problem that I am hoping someone can help me with.
I have a site set up with a Dreamweaver template in which the main content area
is an editable area. When I open the pages in Contribute it is still an
editable area unless there is a bullet list, then it is still in a green
editable area box, but gives me the "you can't edit this" mouse pointer and
cannot be edited. If I got in and remove the [BULLET] ... [/BULLET] from the
html the area is editable again.

Any help would be wonderful, I am going crazy here.