I am new to the world of CMS and both Mambo and Contribute have been
recommended as the best program to use for updates. One programmer will
actually build the site in Mambo as well as they state that this will allow for
a "dynamic" site. Does this mean that if a developer is suggesting
Contribute.... which I guess can only be used for updates....will signify that
I am getting a static site? I am very confused as to which way to go. I am in
charge of having a new company website built and there will be 60 - 100 pages
for this site with little to no flash. Any suggestions?