I've got a page template, part of which contains a dynamic list of links -
built in ColdFusion from an RSS feed, the code is as follows:

<cfoutput query="rssItems">
#rssItems.description#</li>
</cfoutput>

When I create a new page form this template in Contribute - let's call it
'about' - I cannot publish the page because Contribute wants to create the page
called 'About(New).cfm#rssItems.link' to avoid creating a broken link. This
then fails and the page cannot be published.

Can I get Contribute to ignore these links?