I'm running OS X.2.6 on a 14" iBook. Every so often I have to reboot
because an application (it could be Mail.app or iPhoto or something
else) won't launch properly. Once the system is rebooted the keys to
control brightness, volume, and eject the CD drive stop working. I've
tried booting from CD and fixing permissions, booting to single user
mode and fsck -y but the only thing that will fix it is Disk Warrior.
I just hate having to do this every second or third boot.
Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
Thank you