I've got a Delphi program that's embedding the Flash.ocx to display various
SWF files - files that I do not create and have no control over. As a test,
I've grabbed a bunch of SWF files from the Internet.

Some of these have sound. Some of these files with sound stop playing the
sound when I call Stop; or StopPlay;

But some don't - the animation/video may stop, but the sound goes on and
on... Which doesn't work for what I need to do.

Is there some way - ideally a generic way - that I can tell the SWF file to
shut up? I'll take any sort of weird approach - setting the frame, Rewind,
etc. Nothing I've tried worked.

Thanks.