Ask a Question related to Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Design and Development.
- John W. Moore #1
Converting a color negative .jpg to a color positive image .jpg in Photoshop Elements 2.0
My scanner will convert color photo negatives to a positive image which I can then adjust using Photoshop Elements. However, it is much faster to just copy the negative with my Nikon and not use the scanner. This is just a copy of the negative image, of course. Is there a way to convert this negative image to a positive image using Photoshop Elements 2.0 so that I can make prints?
John W. Moore Guest
- I've scanned a color negative. On page 186 of the manual, it explains the INVERT feature, but states it only works for B&W negatives. Is it not...
- All duotones must remain linked in Illustrator or else they convert to process.
- Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to InDesign, and am going crazy trying to figure this out. I couldn't find a succint way to phrase the subject of...
- ID: 21554 Comment by: webmaster at lacoccinelle dot net Reported By: ljpersson at hotmail dot com Status: No...
- Spec: Windows 2000, Freehand 10, Photoshop 7, Epson & HP printers I imported a CMYK Tiff file (made from an original PS file) into FH. I used the...
- Richard Coencas #2
Re: Converting a color negative .jpg to a color positive image .jpg in Photoshop Elements 2.0
Invert won't alter the cast that color negatives have. B/W negatives are much easier. But you should be able to do an invert and then remove the cast by setting a gray point with levels.
Richard Coencas Guest