Well here is my question:

Currently I am working in a test environment which includes a
Windows 2000 DC running dhcp, dns, wins, etc... and a unix server
running Solaris 9, latest patches and is configured correctly
(verified) for NIS support. I have loaded the latest SUN One
Directory server on the machine, configured it using the idsconfig
command. However that being said that once I finish that command I go
to run inityp2l, complete the configuration and get to the end of the
command where I commit the changes and I get the following error:

Do you want to create the mapping file (y/n) ? y

There are no domains to serve. No mapping file generated.

Has anyone done this and if so what have you found to be the issue?
Thanks!