Professional Web Applications Themes

Coolpix 990 R.I.P. - Adobe Photoshop Elements

Beth.. LOL ! I should probably send my friend more notes as of now.. ;) Ray...

  1. #21

    Default Re: Coolpix 990 R.I.P.

    Beth.. LOL ! I should probably send my friend more notes as of now.. ;)

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  2. #22

    It gets even funnier when I am on the phone with my brother(about 3 miles away) and e-mailing him something, then getting e-mail from Hubby, and the cell phone rings, phone on each ear, on and on,,,,,,
    The electronic age is upon us! But its fun, isnt it.
    Jane
    Jane Carter Guest

  3. #23

    I think I need a larger house.
    My wife is always within 9 yards.

    Leen
    Leen Koper Guest

  4. #24

    Leen... Too funny :)
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  5. #25

    Beth, that sounds great but my husband probably wouldn't answer my e-mails <;(

    .....hmmm, still sounds like a plan though.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  6. #26

    Probably like my wife.
    When there is e-mail for her on my computer, she reads it and takes the phone to answer.

    Leen
    Leen Koper Guest

  7. #27

    Leen, lol

    we've saved a ton of money over the past year and a half using e-mail instead of the phone. My mother lives up in Quebec and I'm in NY and we are able to keep in touch alot more frequently this way. God Bless E-mail !
    Jodi Frye Guest

  8. #28

    Same thing here... My brother is a Chef (ehh.. someone who cooks ?) and travels around the globe. E-Mail is the cheapest way to stay in touch!

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  9. #29

    Leen - We're starting to see some ads on television for broadband (either
    DSL or cable) phone service; haven't had an offer her yet, though. Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  10. #30

    "Phone service on net".

    Three years ago, maybe four I was spending $80-$125 each month on long
    distance. Then "Dial Pad" came along with FREE long distance. At first
    mono so only one person could be speaking at a time, then later Duplex and
    for over a year it was great! Zero long distance bills. WooHoo! But then
    the sad day came when Dial Pad decided they needed to make money to stay in
    business:(

    Starting about 3 or 4 months ago there is an offering through 'Earthlink'
    (and they bought 'Mindspring') for long distance for DSL and cable users.
    (Can't remember the name of the telecommunications company that cut the deal
    with them)

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  11. #31

    Interesting, I used Dialpad many years ago, then when I switched to Mac, it was not available. It sure was nice.
    E-mail has brought the phone bills way down for all of us. And the ablilty to send pictures to far off relatives and friends is wonderful.

    But the SPAM that I get with Earthlink and our cable ISP, is really overwhelming now. I wish we could go back to our little local ISPs, but they are rapidly being bought up by the biggies. The delete button is wearing out,,,,,,
    But I think that the positives outweigh the negatives, all except for the doggone spam.
    Jane
    Jane Carter Guest

  12. #32

    Hi Pete, Yes, I guess we do spend a lot more, counting our cable access, cell phone, and countless other goodies. Neat software like plug-ins for PSE and stuff like that is irresistable.
    But other hobbies do the same, boating, shooting, biking and so forth. I love to learn new stuff, so am always signing up for some sort of lessons.
    But as long as we can afford it, go for it, we get old faster than we think. Gotta have toys + fun. Glad I'm retired.
    Jane
    Jane Carter Guest

  13. #33

    Jane, no such thing as 'getting old'...please erase that from your vocabulary. The proper terminology is

    ' aging gracefully '

    put your hands together for the genious I quoted this from....whomever 'he or she' is.

    Chuck, is that whomever or whoever ?
    Jodi Frye Guest

  14. #34

    Jodi, it's whichever you want to use - artistic license!

    ;-)

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  15. #35

    Wow Chuck, so i kan rite ane wa i want now ?..kool. Thanxs
    Jodi Frye Guest

  16. #36

    Jodi Frye
    > Wow Chuck, so i kan rite ane wa i want now ?..kool. Thanxs
    My god Jodi while I knew that you moved from Canada at a young age I never
    dreamt that you did you high school in the States.

    Grant

    Grant Dixon Guest

  17. #37

    Jodi, I promised I would never correct anyone's spelling again on this forum
    (except I have a side agreement with Ray....) - and I'm stickin' to it!

    :-)

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  18. #38

    Chuck, btw, the "sans vêtement" was cool :)

    And I say on the open, I asked Chuck to correct my spelling, as this is a very good way to learn, for me that is :)

    Ray
    Raymond Robillard Guest

  19. #39

    Ray, I was going to try deshabillé....but wasn't sure....

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  20. #40

    Ray, it was an ongoing thing with Chuck and I...he was always correcting my grammar. I knew that if I messed up I would have the instant ' Chuck text editor' not far behind...I kind of enjoyed it more than i thought...oh the CTE will in fact be available in the next version of Adobe Page Layout.
    Jodi Frye Guest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast