MAC OS 10.13
I upgarded to FH10 last August but recently have experienced trouble trying to open many, many files created in 10, often my preview window will show garbled color or patterns, files with only vector and no embeddments will give error messages saying "unknown FH file" I have worked on these file without problems within the last 3 months but now, lots of error messages. I'm running OS 10.13 on my G4. I did have to wipe my HD and do a re-install of the OS, backed up all files, reinstalled FH10 and all data. Any suggestions, like re-installing FH?
Thanks in advance
1187