dear list

I am a new user, I have downloaded the debian images and put them onto cd.

I have started installing and I get the message that a dchp file is corrupt quite early on and the installation stops.

COuld anyone please give me advice regarding this.
Also I am in the UK, and I have two debian disk one - on non-us. does this mean non-united states?

thankyou

Michael

If you have any doubts... ...dont.

[url]http://www.michaelglancy.vze.com[/url]