I am having a problem setting up users in CPS. I have a site and I have added a
new user as a publisher. This new user cannot publish to the site. They get an
FTP error.

Do I have to give them permissions to the site/folder using Active Dir.? If
so, what permissions do I need to enable on a MS2000 server running IIS.

Also using groups... We have several thousand teachers/staff who are in groups
by building. Can I just apply the group to the site/folder and then give
specific users roles in CPS? If I use the groups, will users not assigned roles
in CPS be able to FTP into the site because they now have permissions to the
folder? If so, how do I stop that from happening?

Please Help! thanks,
Chris