I'm working on a website which is divided into sections. All of the sections
pull in the content from one specific section, wrapping it in the template for
that specific section. For example, we have the following sections:

CorporateMediaGeneral

Both Media and General pull their contect from the corresponding path and file
name under the Corporate section. Currently our client creates the Corporate
page, and than needs to manually create the corresponding pages in Media and
General.

Is it possible for Contribute to automatically create the pages in the other
sections when a new Corporate page is created? Or would I need a nice BASH/PHP
script to accomplish this?