I want to create a flat plane that automatically rotates around the x
axis. I have successfully been able to create a primitive plane and
put an automatic rotation to it.

My question is how do I specify that I don't want the plane to be
distorted on it's z axis. I want the camera to be facing the flat
plane from the front, not looking at it from an angle.

To see what I am referring to please refer to the following url:

[url]http://www.geocities.com/jkc70250/firstPlane.htm[/url]

This is the code for creating the plane:

on prepareMovie
member("newPlane").resetWorld()

mr1 = member("newPlane").newModelResource("myPlane", #plane, #both)

mr1.length = 50
mr1.width = 75

md1 = member("newPlane").newModel("myPlaneModel")
md1.resource = member("newPlane").modelResource("myPlane")
end