I have an html doent that needs to be published in PDF format. I would like some way to specify (through html tags) the information that Acrobat will use to place in the headers and footers, including the ability to change the information in different sections of the doent (for example a chapter heading). I'm using Acrobat 6.0 Pro. Converting a web page and specifying headers and footers places a set of fixed information in the headers and footers - Not the things I want, and not in the place I want.

Thanks