Ask a Question related to Macromedia Director 3D, Design and Development.
- Roofy #1
Creating Proxy Concave Meshes through Director
Hi there all,
For the last couple of months, I have been playing arround with Director to
see what my options are for building a racing car game in Direcrtor. I have in
the past read some tutorials using Plasma, and its prebuilt Havok extra plugin.
Additionally, in the past I have learned that in Plasma you can choose
different types of Simulation Geomtry which specifies how the rigidBody
simulation is detected which are as followed...
Mesh Convex Hull
Proxy Convex Hull
Proxy Concave Mesh
In addition, if you choose Proxy concave mesh, then you have a choice of
picking another lower polygon version of a 3d mesh object as the simuation
detection and yet keep your more complexed object for display purposes.
However, my question is this... Lets say I did not want to use Plasma, and
decided to use Maya which does not include Havok. Doing so, means that I would
have to hard code all of the Havok stuff in Director. So if I was going that
route then, how do you create a movable rigid body, such as a chassis, that
includes a Proxy Concave Mesh as for the simulation geometry?
when I looked at the Havok reference pdf file, it only shows that you have a
choice of telling makeMovableRigidBody to be Convex or Concave, but nowhere
does it state where I can add my proxy 3d object.
- hi, I'm trying to create a proxy class in my asp.net project for a web service. but,i have problem adding a web reference to my asp.net project...
- I'm using 8.5 to script a game & have created hexagonal columns using newMesh. What I can't seem to do is make them semitransparent, by applying a...
- (Type your message here) HI, i have problem creating proxy class from VS.Net environment by referencing a WSDL file. I don't have .asmx file. I...
- I'm trying to invoke a web service programmatically withoutcreating a proxy (e.g. extending SoapHttpClientProtocol). (Theproblem is that at...
- I have a simple web service(service1.asmx). I browse the wsdl via?wsdl option. Then I save the wsdl to a txt file with wsdl...