So my laptop wont let me youtube or go to a few other flash related sites, and
its reeely frustrating =/
ive gone through all the trouble shooting.
ive uninstalled and reinstalled flash
i uninstalled and reinstalled internet explorer...
and actually when i did that i wasnt able to reinstall my flash at all, i
had to do a system restore..

it wont let me youtube it prompts me to install flash when i do the animation
comes up saying my flash is installed. i kno i am probably the millionth nOOb
to bother/ask. but i have really tried. and this is a week later with the same
prollem i cant figure out what to do.

so if someoen could help me little pathetic self it would be greatly
appreciated,