Professional Web Applications Themes

Cropping/Users Manual Adobe Photoshop Elements - Adobe Photoshop Elements

I took a course at the Teaching Learning Center where they showed us a sony camera and gave us a Adobe Photoshop Elements CD. There was no user's manual. I am trying to crop a photo of a person, showing head rather than the whole picture. I can select and get the ants marching. Where is the crop button? How can I get a user's manual? I am using the microsoft photo editor because I can get nothing out of this CD. [email]Crawford444cs.com[/email]...

  1. #1

    Default Cropping/Users Manual Adobe Photoshop Elements

    I took a course at the Teaching Learning Center where they showed us a sony camera and gave us a Adobe Photoshop Elements CD. There was no user's manual. I am trying to crop a photo of a person, showing head rather than the whole picture. I can select and get the ants marching. Where is the crop button?

    How can I get a user's manual?

    I am using the microsoft photo editor because I can get nothing out of this CD.
    [email]Crawford444cs.com[/email]
    Sheila Crawford Guest

  2. #2

    Sheila,

    Use the crop tool instead of the selection. It has anchors to let you
    resive / refine your selection. Much better. And also, it will put a black
    area around the selection, to let you have a better look at the finishes
    work. The crop tool is the third tool, in the tool box, on the right, from
    the top.

    The manual might be on the CD, depending on the version. Look on your
    installation CD, at the root. If your CD drive letter is D:, then look in
    D:\

    Hope this helps, if not, write again!

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  3. #3

    Shiela,

    You're using MS Editor because you can get nothing out of the CD. What does that mean? Were you able to install PSE?

    Nancy
    Nancy S Guest

  4. #4

    Forgot to mention that the Quick Reference Card is on the CD as well, for
    those who uses Elements shortcuts extensively in here :)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  5. #5

    Ray or anyone,

    Now I am wondering...I ask because my manual met with a fatal accident only a couple of days after I bought PSE and therefore I had no experience with it...the manual isn't just a compilation of all the help files is it??

    Nancy
    Nancy S Guest

  6. #6

    Nancy,

    No it's not. The topics are the same, but the text is different. It covers
    the same things, though.

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  7. #7

    Mac and Ray,

    Thanks guys, I didn't think it was, but...

    Nancy
    Nancy S Guest