Professional Web Applications Themes

Crossposting - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

It is obvious many of you do not understand the concept of crossposting. While useful when you have a topic that may fit in two or three different categories, it is just as wrong to crosspost to everything as it is to SHOUT! Look at who you are replying to. If there are newsgroups involved that have no relationship to what you are posting, delete them from the recipient list. There is absolutely no reason to post something to every newsgroup. Imagine someone standing in front of you and saying the same thing over and over again. If you do ...

  1. #1

    Default Crossposting

    It is obvious many of you do not understand the concept of crossposting. While useful when you have a topic that may fit in two or three different categories, it is just as wrong to crosspost to everything as it is to SHOUT!

    Look at who you are replying to. If there are newsgroups involved that have no relationship to what you are posting, delete them from the recipient list. There is absolutely no reason to post something to every newsgroup. Imagine someone standing in front of you and saying the same thing over and over again.

    If you do not want to follow common newsgroup courtesy, then get the hell off!

    My apologies for the crosspost but someone needs to try to get it through their heads, as well as trying to teach how to correct the problem.

    Phil Wade
    philwade Guest

  4. #4

    Default Re: Crossposting

    > It is obvious many of you do not understand the concept of crossposting.
    > My apologies for the crosspost
    Ah...sweet irony ;o)

    darrel Guest

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

    This is the behavorial definition of "human".

    Durwood
    "darrel" <notrealhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > It is obvious many of you do not understand the concept of crossposting.
    >
    > > My apologies for the crosspost
    >
    > Ah...sweet irony ;o)

    Durwood Edwards Guest

  8. #8

    This is the behavorial definition of "human".

    Durwood
    "darrel" <notrealhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > It is obvious many of you do not understand the concept of crossposting.
    >
    > > My apologies for the crosspost
    >
    > Ah...sweet irony ;o)

    Durwood Edwards Guest

  9. #9

    This is the behavorial definition of "human".

    Durwood
    "darrel" <notrealhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > It is obvious many of you do not understand the concept of crossposting.
    >
    > > My apologies for the crosspost
    >
    > Ah...sweet irony ;o)

    Durwood Edwards Guest

  10. #10

    hehehehe :p
    Hung Diep
    New Media Designer
    [url]www.intro-spect.co.uk[/url]
    0795 6576 319

    "darrel" <notrealhotmail.com> wrote in message news:bm6jor$hji$1forums.macromedia.com...

    | Ah...sweet irony ;o)

    ---

    Barefoot Kid Guest

  11. #11

    hehehehe :p
    Hung Diep
    New Media Designer
    [url]www.intro-spect.co.uk[/url]
    0795 6576 319

    "darrel" <notrealhotmail.com> wrote in message news:bm6jor$hji$1forums.macromedia.com...

    | Ah...sweet irony ;o)

    ---

    Barefoot Kid Guest

  12. #12

    hehehehe :p
    Hung Diep
    New Media Designer
    [url]www.intro-spect.co.uk[/url]
    0795 6576 319

    "darrel" <notrealhotmail.com> wrote in message news:bm6jor$hji$1forums.macromedia.com...

    | Ah...sweet irony ;o)

    ---

    Barefoot Kid Guest

  13. #13