When i'm using the scale tool to resize something, very often I like to quickly hold the command key to show the temporary arrow to move the object before I scale it more, using other parts of a logo as visual guides. I've noticed with Illustrator CS, the scale point stays where the object originally was after it's moved, unlike in past versions, which makes it scale from that point instead of the center of the object. Is there a way to keep the center point of an object in the center of the the object at all times even if I move it?

I hope that's not too confusing..