Yesterday I installed an extension from the Adobe Exchange. It is
called SSEYO Koan audio extension suite. It threw up multiple error
messages so I removed the extension from the Adobe Extension manager.
BUT NOW ..... no matter what directory or file I am on whenever I
click the FILE button from the top menu in Dreamweaver I get the
following error:
> "The following JavaScript error(s) occurred:
>
> At line 32 of file "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver
> CS3\Configuration\Shared\Interchange\scripts\SaveA sTemplate.js":
>
> var debugger;
>
> SyntaxError: missing variable name"
I read the "Tech Notes" Troubleshooting JavaScript errors in
Dreamweaver and deleted FileCache.dat files from the Dreamweaver user
configuration folder. This did nothing. I have rebooted and am at a
loss of what next to do to fix this. Help!

:-) Melinda