I am trying out the 30 day trial of Contribute so I can edit the text of my
website. My web developers built the site using CSS, which I understand can
sometimes be problematic in Contribute. The regular pages are fine, but any
page that links to the shopping cart shows up in edit mode totally wrong and
with no editable text visible. This problem occurs on all the pages that show
collections of product, but not on the pages that relate the company info. Here
is a link to an example page that shows up completely wrong in
edit.[url]http://www.babychaleco.com/products-boys.php[/url] Do you know any way to fix
this?