Hi Group,
I'm relatively new to using CSS in my web sites, and have a question
concerning a site that I'm having a problem with.

The site is <http://lennyhirsh.com/> and the problems I'm having are with the
top navigation 'rollovers' and the inline navigation at the bottom of each
page. On Firefox and Safari, the site renders fine, and both the CSS rollovers
and the bottom navigation are rendered right.

However, I just looked at the site on Windows IE 5.5, and the top rollovers
are cut off and the bottom navigation is showing vertically, instead of
horizontally.

If anyone might have a few moments to take a look and offer some guidance, it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!