Hi, I'm in desperate need of help. Haha.

I used to dabble in HTML when I was much younger and have somehow been roped into making a friend a website.

All I want is to make a text area to expand and shrink with any browser. I've figured out how to do this with an image, and that's fine, but I can't seem to figure out how to do a text area.

I tried using html, making the text area a certain number of pixels from the top and left, but, obviously, when you shrink the browser back down the image has shrunk but the text is all the way on the other side and you have to scroll to see it.

If someone could help, that would be awesome