Tom,

I did a profiler trace and all I could see was that the stored
procedure within the cursor was called 62 times. I dont know what the
correlation was but the records that were inserted into the table were
31. Thats just half of how many times the proc was called. I would
expect 39 records to be inserted but through ADO only 31 are inserted.
Can you please recommend on what specific areas of the profiler I
should be looking into to find out the problem with ADO. I want to
find out why ADO wont insert the remaining 8 records and where the
problem might be lying. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks again,

Meher