Hi folks,

I want to customise what I can do while in x-window. I want a bare minimum
capabiliites. For instance, reduce the number of editors on offer, take out
the calculator altogetner, or use only the browser and not mail or news in
mozilla.

I have look up on xvidtune. It's for adjusting the display area.

Hope to get some answers soon.

Continue to enjoy your nice weekend.