We want to use the features of the data browser in an update to our
existing C++ project, but I'm stuck on doing vertical alignment.

Alignment (left/centre/right) of data within a row can be easily set,
but how would I go about doing vertical alignment? The rows we use
have variable height, depending on what bits of data are currently
being displayed (pictures etc). I would like property types like
kDataBrowserTextType and kDataBrowserCheckboxType to be aligned to the
top rather than the default vertical centre.

Any clues or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

eag.