Hi all, I'm currently working on a form that uses an ACCESS database to store
it's information, which [the form] sends the information to the database and
then redirects the page to a second page. The second page is almost blank
except for a link that will send you to a third page where you can type in
information for the fields previously entered to retrieve data from the
database (which shows up on a fourth page).

[So, to summarize, page 1: Form page, enter information, page 2: pass to page
3, page 3: type in field information, page 4: retrieved data]

What I'd like to do is set it up so that the first page goes straight to the
third page with those fields already filled in. I tried using a cgi script, but
I could only seem to get page 1 to submit directly to the cgi script to get it
the information but that meant not submitting to the database. I know I'm not
doing a very good job at explaining this, I've never used a database before
(this page was already existing) so I don't really know what is important and
what isn't. I guess what I'm really looking for is just a way to "bleed
through" information from page 1 to another page while still sending the
information to the database. Anyone have any idea how to do this?