You can just simply dababind it.
And then you can use a function to show your link,the function will be in
the cs file.
The function's param is the simply binded column,and the function's
returning string is what you need in the column.
I don't know if what I said can help you.

"Paulo" <anonymousdiscussions.microsoft.com> 写入消息新闻
:D2A48F05-776E-4659-B6EB-DB7CB4C77775microsoft.com...
> I've got a template column (Status) in my datagrid which must retrieve its
content from a different datatable (Status) than the one used by the
datagrid (Apps). There is a relationship between the tables and the grid
contains the column StatusId which could be used for the link. How can I
databind the 'Status' column?